When someone new to crypto sees the endless variety of projects it can feel overwhelming. How do you possibly choose when there are so many coins? The first thing to know is that there are a variety of different kinds of crypto projects. Bitcoin White Bitcoin and Ethereum are not competing with each other because they have different purposes. Here are some of the more popular types of projects available.
- Payment coins
- Passive income
- Smart contract platforms
- Meme coins
- Utility tokens
- Community tokens
- And more.
So there is no “best” cryptocurrency because they are radically different from each other. But that does not mean I don’t have a few favorite coins.
- It’s the original crypto and has proven itself as a store of value.
- The first smart contract platform and the most developed one as well. Its large community of developers ensures that it will most likely be around for years to come.
- It’s considered silver as compared to Bitcoin is “digital gold”. I like how the Litecoin developers have a unique direction and the fact that it has a faster blockchain.
- Divi Project. A great way to earn passive income $Divi is also a wonderful payment coin. The transactions are quick and those who stake the coin or run master nodes can easily gain a 17-20% ROI in $Divi.
- The competition to Ethereum. This well-developed project has a bright future and a proof of stake system that provides passive income.
- A fun NFT project that is zombie-themed. They are developing a suite of Zombie-themed games and have a system in place to provide value to those who bought “rugged” projects.
There are many more wonderful cryptos. Do your research and invest in what you believe in.
How do I choose cryptocurrencies for investment in 2022?
Cryptocurrencies are one of the prominent trading tools, that continue to attract more and more investors every year. The market has seen huge growth since 2013. There are now there are more than 5000+ types of cryptocurrencies to choose from. The major reason for this popularity is the use of advanced technology – Blockchain technology which is the base of all these cryptocurrencies. Blockchain is the next big technology and so investing in cryptocurrencies promises higher returns.
Now, to identify the best cryptocurrency to invest in in 2022, one needs to be clear regarding the purpose of investment, duration, platforms, transparency, and course the liquidity rate of the chosen currency. Another important factor is one needs to analyze the future ROI depending on the past performance of the currency. Since Cryptocurrency can be bought in a fractional system it makes the currency even more affordable and it is the best option for those who are beginning to learn about cryptocurrency.
Based on all the above considerations, two major cryptocurrencies have stood the test of the time
- Bitcoins: When we talk about cryptocurrency it is hard to ignore bitcoin as it continues to dominate markets even now. Bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency and since then no currency could match. As it has gained a lot of trust and with more popularity, the investors will benefit the most due to high liquidity levels. Hence investing in bitcoin is a bit expensive but it is more feasible.
- White Bitcoins: The advanced variant of bitcoin – White bitcoin that provides similar benefits also are priced lower than the traditional bitcoins. White bitcoins (WBTC) is one of the options you should consider as they offer high liquidity to the cryptocurrency ecosystem, they are safer, and are rising as one of the most promising currencies.
The pioneers of cryptocurrency bitcoins will be the favorites and the emerging currencies like White Bitcoins will be exciting and they will be the safe option for investors and traders who are beginning their journeys in the digital space.