Hair loss is increasing nowadays; while it may not directly impact your well-being, the emotional impact could be substantial. There are a variety of reasons for hair loss, including hormonal imbalances, genetic conditions that cause hair loss due to fungal growth, as well as stress, autoimmune illnesses, and nutritional deficiencies; however, there are ways to help your hair grow naturally. It’s possible that vital nutrients could be lacking in your diet, including copper, iron, zinc, proteins, and iron. Vitamin D deficiency is another factor that causes hair loss.
Some of the best hair loss remedies to prevent or control hair loss are:
1. Massaging the scalp stimulates the circulation of blood to your scalp. This can aid in encouraging hair growth. A study showed that males that massaged their hair four minutes each day with the aid of a scalp massage device experienced thicker hair after six months. It is possible to use the fingertips of their fingers to massage their scalps in gentle circular motions. The devices to massage the scalp are available at drug stores and on the internet.
2. A study revealed that people who took 400 milligrams of pumpkin seed oil for six months noticed a 40 percent increase in the average hair count, whereas men using placebo only had an increase of 10 percent. They weren’t currently taking other supplements to treat hair loss. They were 20 to sixty-five years of age.
3. Some people consumed 325 mg of saw palmetto and other herbs throughout the study. After two years, the subjects noticed that their hair grew mainly on the vertex, the back, and the top of the head. It is a specific site for men who have bald spots.
4. Applying onion juice on the scalp is considered among the best and earliest hair loss remedies available. This is because it’s a sulfur-rich substance that increases collagen production in the tissues and aids in hair growth. Do not let the strong scent make you avoid applying it because it is gone after a single wash.
5. The most effective treatment to naturally increase hair growth is coconut milk, which is high in iron, potassium, and essential fats. The method, “take coconut milk from fresh coconuts (do not buy the coconut milk, extract it with care from a freshly cut coconut). Add half the juice of a lemon and four drops of essential lavender oil. Mix thoroughly before applying the mixture to your hair, let it sit for about 4 to 5 hours, then wash the hair.”
6. A few self-made egg masks are used across the globe for easy and natural hair growth. As we all know, Eggs are packed with protein that aids in hair growth. Eggs are also high in zinc, sulfur, iron selenium, phosphorous, along with iodine. For this egg-based mask, take one egg white into a bowl. Add one teaspoon of olive oil (it is also possible to apply oils from grape seeds or lavender) and honey. Make a thick paste out of it, and apply it over your scalp and hair for approximately 20 minutes. Rinse it off using cool water.
7. The apple cider vinegar gently cleanses your scalp and keeps your pH levels of hair, which can speed up the growth of hair. Make a dilute solution of 75ml in a Liter of water for an even larger amount, or add 15 ml in the cup of warm filtered water to make a smaller batch. To apply the solution, you can use it as a last wash after shampooing your hair. It provides your hair extra shine and increases hair growth. We’re sure you’ll enjoy these easy hair loss remedies for growing hair.
Today’s post discussed seven different home-based hair loss remedies to get your lost hair back on track. Treatment for hair loss is case sensitive, and the remedies mentioned above are suggestive. It is advisable to concern your doctor if hair fall is frequent and you did not relieve after trying the aforementioned remedies. Do share your valuable experience in the below comment section.