Know How to Export OST Files to Lotus Notes – Expert Solution
Looking for the solution to export OST files to Lotus Notes? Would you like to know about the efficient method for converting an OST file to Lotus Notes? If yes, then check out the blog and follow the step-by-step instructions to accomplish the task. Here we are introducing the best tool to import OST to Lotus Notes with attachments.
Now, before going toward the conversion process let’s have a look at the reason why users want this conversion.
Reasons Why Users Have to Convert OST Files to Lotus Notes
This is a tutorial about how a user can successfully import OST files to the Lotus Notes email client. It is the need of the hour to do so because the IBM notes email client is regaining its charm after merging with HCL.
The new HCL notes provide more enhanced security features; the collaboration features of the IBM notes email client are outstanding. Due to obvious reasons, many organizations are planning to use HCL notes instead of Outlook. But the real pain here is a different data-saving format.
Microsoft Outlook stores its database items in an OST file including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. Usually, OST files are created when a user is working in Offline mode in an Exchange server.
Best Solution to Import OST Files to Lotus Notes
SysTools Provides an Expert Recommended OST to PST Converter is the best way to export OST files to Lotus Notes. It will not give any chances to the original components to successfully perform the migration. The user will obtain 100% accurate results in the output NSF file. According to the industry experts, it is the best tool available at the present time to convert OST to NSF file format with no drawbacks at all.
Trial Limitations: A user can check the working of this tool completely for free. The OST to NSF Converter tool comes with a free-to-use trial edition. This demo edition will allow the user to export only the first 25 emails from OST to Lotus Notes email clients. Hence, if the user wants to migrate more than 25 items, then he needs to first activate the software by purchasing the license.
Automated Solution Steps to Be Followed To Complete the Process
- Run the tool & load OST files in it.
- Choose only the required OST folders.
- Select the NSF option from the saving list.
- Setup OST to Lotus Notes conversion options.
- Click the convert button to initialize the process.
Best Prominent Feature of Outlook OST to NSF Converter
The OST to NSF converter is the expert’s first choice to import OST files into Lotus Notes. The reasons are very simple. This tool provides many state-of-the-art features that help the users in solving very complex tasks in a much easier way. Here are some of these amazing features listed below.
- Convert OST files to MSF with all the details including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
- This software enables the users to convert OST to MSF along with all types of inserted attachment files. It supports the conversion of both normal attachments as well as Embedded attachment files.
- The utility will allow the user to batch import multiple OST files into the Lotus Notes email clients. A user can load unlimited OST files in the utility panel by choosing the select folder option.
- It is a very reliable & user -friendly application that does not require any advanced technical knowledge to use it. Once can fully trust this tool as it is completely safe from all viruses & malware threats.
- The OST to NSF converter tool has no file size limitation. A user can import an OST file of any size in the lotus notes email client.
In the above article, I had explained the best solution of how to export OST files into the Lotus Notes email client. You can do it easily with the help of the best OST to NSF converter tool. It will create an NSF file that can be imported into any Lotus Notes, IBM Notes, or HCL notes email client. I hope this will help you in getting the actual results.