This blog is all about how to import Windows Live Mail to Win 10 Mail app. So, if you are one of those that have to do this duty but is unsure of how to go about it, continue reading this page.
Computers running the Windows 10 operating system include the Mail App, that is also known as the Windows 10 Mail App. In addition to connecting and managing your many email accounts in one location, it also serves as the default freeware email client. With the Windows 10 Mail App, you can synchronize and configure your email accounts with all of the most common email services including such Outlook.com and Hotmail, Office 365 and Exchange Server, Google Workspace (Gmail or G Suite), and many more.
What is the primary reason that people choose the Windows 10 Mail application?
- Computers using the Windows 10 operating system include a freeware app that is installed by default.
- Users may read emails from numerous accounts in a single location without having to log into the respective applications.
- Graphical user interface that is easy to use and is free of advertisements (GUI). It is one of the most trustworthy email clients available.
- Users can keep track of their emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other important data.
- It enables you to quickly and easily add a professional email signature of your choosing by just going to Settings Signature.
- The reasons listed above are the most often cited reasons why consumers choose to use the Windows 10 Mail application. So, let’s try to figure out how to address this problem.
How to import Windows Live Mail to Win 10 Mail app?
The only option to have your messages into the Windows 10 Mail app is to use the email server to facilitate the transfer of the messages across computers. As in, you must launch whichever email application is capable of reading your email data file and configure it to use IMAP as the transport protocol.
This can be easily done with the help of EML Converter Software for Windows. With this software, you can easily import Windows Live Mail to Win 10 Mail app including emails and attachments. For this process, you just have to follow some simple steps we are mentioning below.
Step by step procedure to import Windows Live Mail emails to Win 10 Mail
- Firstly, just download the free demo version of this application and run it.
- Now, click on the Select a Folder option to load your Windows Live Mail emails.
- This software will quickly load your selected data on the left panel. Please check on it and check the detailed preview.
- Now, click on Convert button and choose IMAP as the file saving option.
- Enter the credentials of your account which is configured with your Win 10 mail account. And, click on Convert button to begin the conversion process.
The software starts importing Windows Live Mail data into Win 10 mail account. This process will only take some moments.
Have a look at the amazing features of the software
- This software has a very simple and user-friendly interface.
- Supports to import Windows Live mail to Win 10 Mail along with attachments.
- No file size limitation imposed on this software to perform conversion.
- Also, during conversion, this software maintains all the properties.
- With this software, you can import unlimited Windows Live Mail emails without any limit.
The Final Words
Users report that importing Windows Live Mail into a Windows 10 Mail account is quite tough. However, we have kept things as basic as possible. To import Windows Live mail emails with all of the connected information, we’ve created the most dependable and outstanding function available on the market today.
Hope you find this article useful. Thanks for reading.