Outlook is one of Microsoft’s most important components for sending and receiving emails from clients, and it integrates with third-party apps like QuickBooks. However, users may become annoyed if they have problems sending emails from QuickBooks using Outlook. QuickBooks freezes when attempting to email invoices is one of them. It could also occur due to the misconfiguration in Windows settings. Continue reading this blog if you’re looking for a detailed tutorial that will tell you how to solve the problem.
Didn’t have any clue why QuickBooks freezes when trying to email invoices and need instant help? Well, don’t worry and consult with our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Factors that lead to Outlook Not Responding error
Apart from compatibility issues between QuickBooks and Outlook, several other reasons trigger Outlook Not Responding Error. We have discussed all such reasons below; go through them:
- Sometimes, it may take place due to inappropriate email settings in QuickBooks.
- Another reason may be damaged Outlook applications.
- You might also encounter such an error if Outlook is already running in the background while sending emails via QuickBooks.
Also Read:- Automated Password Reset Tool In QuickBooks
Best Possible Ways to Overcome QuickBooks Freezes when trying to email invoice issue
It’s quite inconvenient for users when they can’t send essential emails invoices in QuickBooks using Outlook. As a result, once you’ve figured out the possible cause, you can easily repair the QuickBooks Freezes When Trying to Send an Email issue. You can apply some of these easy hacks to solve the problem right away.
Solution 1: Check Your QuickBooks Email Preferences
- To Commence, open the QBDT application and go to the Edit tab and click Send Forms.
- Locate and tap on the My Preferences tab.
- Further, select the Send Email using option and tap on the Ok option to move towards the next step.
- Move to the Edit tab once again and hover your cursor over the My Preferences tab.
- Select QuickBooks Email > Ok > Edit > Preferences.
- Following that, tap on the Send Forms option and then My Preferences tab.
- Select QuickBooks Email from the drop-down menu and select OK.
- Choose Edit, then Preferences.
- Click Outlook and then click OK.
- Close the QuickBooks and Outlook programs.
- Restart Windows and try sending email using QuickBooks again.
Solution 2: Use Task Manager to close all Outlook processes.
If an Outlook process is already operating in the background when sending an email from QuickBooks, the error QuickBooks cannot send your email to Outlook can occur.
- Select Task Manager from the drop-down list by right-clicking on the Taskbar.
- Now go to the Processes tab and look for Outlook there.
- After that, click on the first process once more and then on the End Process button.
- Restart your computer and send the email using Outlook once more.
Wrapping It Up!!
Through this blog, we hope that you can eliminate the QuickBooks Freezes When Trying To Email Invoice issue. If the error continues, ensure that you are running QuickBooks in administrative mode. However, in case you want any additional help, then reach out to our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Article Post On It Ezine